Friday, December 14, 2012

Working on the staff of The Hawk

Hi everyone!

     Sorry I have't posted in a while! I've been very, very busy with school. However, I can show you what I've been up to!

This semester, I've had the pleasure of being the Features section editor for Saint Joseph's University's newspaper The Hawk. I've been keeping a journal about my experiences every week, in order to document the progress we've made. The work flow during the week for The Hawk goes as follows:

Tuesday-Thursday: Assign articles to writers
Friday-Sunday: Receiving articles from writers and editing them
Monday: Crunch time--work on layout, finish editing articles (if necessary), help to come up with the staff editorial for the week, etc.

Then, the process starts all over again!

I'll be posting my journals, along with previews of our work, for you all to see!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment