Friday, December 14, 2012

Week Eleven of The Hawk

Hi,


This is my last post of The Hawk for this semester. Enjoy!


12/12/12

     This is the last issue of the semester. I can’t believe it. Where does the time go?
     This week, I ran an article on the Christmas Village by Georgina, and I wrote a review of the restaurant Debreaux’s.
    Last week we ran an Overheard that mentioned Anne Frank, and we got a lot of heat from it. When Joe first texted it to me, I didn’t even think twice about it. All of us didn’t; these kind of jokes are so common for us and are said all the time, that we have become desensitized to them. However, people were offended because of it, and I feel bad. I will make sure to watch what I put in the newspaper from now on.
     I learned so much this semester, and how to deal with problems, work hard, manage my time, and it is so worth it. Each and every week I got to see the fruits of my effort, and it had to be one of the greatest feelings.





Here are some PDFs of my work:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1uVGhPbEJnVkFQN1U

No comments:

Post a Comment