Friday, December 14, 2012

Week Six of The Hawk

Hey hey,

Here's a recap of my sixth week working with some great people on the staff of The Hawk:


10/24/12

     This Monday night was a very weird, frustrating night. First of all, the power went out for FOUR HOURS. Four hours of our precious time was wasted waiting for the power to come on. I am so annoyed. I would have been done by 12am if it wasn’t for the power outage. Thank God Gio, a gradute student who works here, told us about the planned power outage THAT THEY FAILED TO TELL US ABOUT. Can you tell I’m frustrated?
     Luckily for me, this week, I only had to do 2 pages. Erin wrote an article on Our Mother of Sorrows Parish’s dining program and another article on the ROTC dedication ceremony, and I wrote the faces of SJU article on Marty Wagner, the guy who helps print the newspaper. The layout and pictures were both good this week. Again, if only we didn’t have that power outage…

Here's PDFs of my work:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1ubE93MGkwNUc3YlE
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1ucUpwd19tbTdwOW8

No comments:

Post a Comment