Friday, December 14, 2012

Week Ten of The Hawk

Hi everyone,

Here is my recap of week ten at The Hawk:


12/5/12

     I am extremely frustrated with how last night went. I was all ready to go before 12, and the graphic that Ben told Kati to make was still not even close to being done. Though it wasn’t Kati’s fault, her computer crashed, I still gave Ben the article in advance so that the graphic could be started earlier. However, it wasn’t started, and I had to wait a little while, until I decided to go home because all he had to do was plug it in. Ugh. End rant.
     This week, I am running tips on how to stop stressing, written by Megan, and Cops in the Classroom by Cat Coyle. I like the articles, but things need to be ran more efficiently.
     Also, last week the name of the writer for the Saint Bros article was messed up on the front page, and I’m also annoyed with that. It makes me look bad.



Here are PDFs of my work:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1ubTJPNEZhel94Q00
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1uMU9LbHFtWDN0bE0

No comments:

Post a Comment