Friday, December 14, 2012

Week Nine of The Hawk

Hey all,

Here's a post about week number 9 of my time working on The Hawk:


11/28/12

     I am excited, and kind of nervous, about this week. We are running the Saint Bros. article, written by Georgina, and I’m not sure how people will react to it. I’m not sure if people will even read it. I know Noah didn’t want to have the article ran in the paper, since he never answered my Facebook message about having his picture taken for the article. I’m still going to run it, anyway. We’ll see what happens…
     I’m also running an article about how walking is good exercise for students. I like fitness articles, so I’m excited about it. I also want to feel better about myself, since I don’t have a lot of time to workout anymore, so I just walk everywhere.
     Also, I am SO happy that I’m getting these articles from Dr. Spinner’s class. It is making my life ten times easier, especially as the amount of school work I have increases.




Here's some PDFs of my work:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1uZjlfZjlscU51dU0
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5NXW6vwCu1uWUdQYWoxdFRTb0E

No comments:

Post a Comment