Friday, May 18, 2012

First Post!

Hi everyone!

Being a college student, and just an all around busy girl, life gets pretty crazy sometimes. It's hard to remain upbeat when all the craziness and stress is weighing a person down. So, I decided to write a blog to remind myself to stay positive and see the good in situations, even when the going gets tough. I hope it can motivate you to do the same as well! Positive thinking makes a person happier, and who doesn't want that?

A little bit about myself: As an English major at Saint Joseph's University, I LOVE to read. I am an absolute book nerd. I also enjoy fitness and food (but who doesn't??). I try to run everyday or every other day; it's such a good stress reliever! I'm an avid music lover too. Oh, and I have one cat that I adore, and a kitten which I am getting TOMORROW (I'm so excited!!!!), so I'm sure you'll be seeing tons of pictures of them.

I'll be posting things that are inspirational, or whatever shows having a positive attitude! I'll also post things that I think are interesting, and my cat pictures of course.

Let me know what you think! I'm always looking for feedback.

xO- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment