Saturday, May 19, 2012

Betsey Johnson Going Out of Business Sale

Hi guys,

I found out earlier this week, to my sad surprise, that Betsey Johnson's stores (including her online website) is going out of business! :( I love Betsey, so I am rather disappointed. However, looking at the bright side, she's having tons of liquidation sales! In some stores, you can get clothes and accessories up to 80% off! It's the best way to look at this situation, I guess. Take advantage of the sales while you can!

Love her!!


Some of her dresses


I have the bottom pair :) I love them!

I've heard that she is still going to be in department stores though, does anyone know if this is true? I hope so. Let me know!

xox -Jen

4 comments:

  1. oh wow.. that stinks she's no longer in business... she has really cute jewelry... and i have no idea about the department stores...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad news. I love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad to find out that she is going out of business! I just can't believe it- she has been around for forever!! Anyways, thanks for posting this- I will definitely be checking her website!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Betsy.. she's such a style icon!
    Thanks for sharing,

    <3
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete